100 HRS Yoga Teacher Training Curriculum
- Vinyasa flow yoga
- Traditional Hatha yoga
- Pranayama (breathing technique and its practice).
- Anatomy & Psychology of human body in yogic way.
- Understanding of yoga philosophy.
- Introduction of Ashtanga yoga (Eight Steps of yoga).
- Meditation and its different practices
- Yoga – Nidra art of sleeping practice.
- Mantra yoga.
- Introduction of Mudras ( Gesture ) & Bandhas ( Locks).
- Shat-kriyas (Six cleansing techniques) and its related therapies.
The main objective of our course is to allow you to develop a self-practice for both sprituallly and physically in each of the area listed below.
The schedule is categorized into these 3 areas.
- Practical sessions.
- Anatomy and physiology of yogic practice.
- Yoga philosophy
Practical sessions includes:
- Core principles of hatha yoga practice.
- Structuring and sequencing the postures.
- Technique, teaching, method, application, contra-indication and benefits of Asana.
- Traditional Sun Salutation Sequence with Beeja (root) mantras.
- Joints & Glands Movements ( basic & preparatory movements ).
- Standing pose
- Kneeling pose
- Sitting pose.
- Backward bending pose.
- Forward bending pose.
- Twisting pose.
- Inverted pose.
- Meditative pose.
Pranayama (yogic breathing): Here the students will learn the clear Concepts and practices of Pranayama including different breathing exercises mentioned in Hatha yoga & kumbhaka (breath retention) with indications and contraindications. Technique, teaching, method, application, contraindication and benefits.
- What is pranayama?
- What are five sub prana in yogic science?
- What is Ida, pingala and sushumna nadi?
- What is nadi?
- Psychological effect of yogic breathing?
- Importance of diaphragmatic breathing.
- Kapalbhati pranayama.
- Bhastrika pranayama.
- Brahmari pranayama.
- Ujjai pranayama.
- Sheetali pranayama.
- Nadi shodhana.
Mudras : Yogic Mudras ( Gestures ) are a combination of subtle physical movements which alter mood, attitude and perception and which deepen awareness and concentration.
A mudra may involve the whole body in a combination of asana, pranayama, bandha and visualization techniques, or it may be a simple hand position.The aim is to create fixed, repetitive postures and gestures which can snap the practitioner out of instinctive habit pattern and establish a more refined consciousness.
Bandhas: Bandha is defined as “binding” tie, hold back, restrain or lock. The basic premise of the bandha is that by restraining or locking the muscles on a physical level, a subtle unlocking occours on a mental or energic level. Bandha regulate the flow of energy and assists the practitioner in asana.
Art of alignment and adjustment workshops: How to adjust the correct alignment of a posture.
- Workshop on hip opening.
- Workshop on forward bends.
- Workshop on backward bends.
- Workshop on twistings asanas.
Shatkarma (Cleansing Process): Shatkarma consist of six yogic purification practices, which purifies the Tissues, Organs and Systems as well as brings a harmony in their functioning in the simple and natural manner. Shatkarma will be practice every week integrated with the practice of Asanas and Pranayam.
- Yoga Nidra.
- Antar Mouna (inner silence).
- Breathing awareness meditation.
- Mantra awareness meditation.
- Full moon meditation.
- Nature of lunar and solar energy and neutral flow energy.
- Being safe while practicing Asana and Pranayama practices.
- Yogic joints and skeletal system.
- Yogic respiratory system.
- Muscular system.
- Basic yoga anatomy of spine and its importance.
- Introduction of yoga, origin and its history.
- Principles of yoga.
- What is Hatha yoga?
- What is Ashtanga yoga? (Eight stages/steps of Yoga and self-realization).
- Pancha Koshas: The 5 sheaths of existence.
- What is mind?
- What is chitta ( vrritis).
- What is Brahmcharya (Celibacy) & sex in yogic life.
- What are the 3 Characters of Human constitutions ?
- Three states of consciousness in yogic science.
- What is chakra?
- Yogic physiology.
Mantra yoga: tools for freedom and perfection.
- What is meaning of Mantra?
- Learn to create positive vibrations or energy with mantra yoga. As well as Learn the correct pronunciation of Mantra.
- Mantra for wisdom and fearless living.
- We will cover 8 specific mantras which are helpful to live a yogic life.
Get in Touch
Our Teachers are highly qualified and specialized in their field. They learned from the different Ashrams and Gurus the different techniques of yoga. Either all the teachers are RYT (Registered Yoga Teacher) or completed their Masters in Yogic Science. Teachers apply their best techniques and skills in their teachings and can help the students to get perfect in their practice as well as well as get rid from the issues or injuries.