Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Course Rishikesh, IndiaVinyasa YogaShala
Yoga Teacher Training Course Rishikesh
Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Course Rishikesh Registered with Yoga Alliance USA, Our goal is simple; to inspire others by sharing our extensive yoga knowledge. Vinyasa Yogashala is a school in the Yoga Capital of the world, that offers Yoga Alliance Teacher Training with a focus on Vinyasa Yoga.
In Vinyasayogashala get the best from teachers , knowledge and experience so you too can reach your yoga goals, vinyasayogashala Catering to students from around the world, Vinyasayogashala offers Yoga Alliance certifications for an intensive Yoga Teacher Training Course Rishikesh with a strong focus on Vinyasa flow.
Our concept of vinyasa flows is, let the mind move the body consciously, here its declare to work more on breath, here we work on voluntary actions of body which are to be checked to prevent consumption of the mento-emotional energy and involuntary action to be control with the help of the creating strong will power. Because the breath is the bridge between the body and mind-means here we see that by working with breath rhythm the body and mind becomes very flexible and detoxified in both the sides. Once the breath is controlled the whole life's rhythm can be understood easily.
Vinyasa Yogashala is Situated in the foothills of the Himalayas and overlooking the Holy Ganges River, Vinyasa Yoga School is the perfect setting to fully immerse yourself in the yogic culture. All core teachers are experienced instructors, well trained and versed in all things yoga – Asana, Pranayama, Alignment & Adjustment of postures, Meditation and Shatkriya – ensuring all our graduates are fully equipped to be successful. Our core teachers being international asana champions, are truly the best in the world, and will encourage you to be the best you can be, taking your practice to the next level.
In Vinyasa Yogashala we push our students to get the best knowledge, skills and experience from our teachers so they can achieve their own personal goals.
"one who can read his breath can read his future"
Highlights – Yoga Teacher Training Course Rishikesh
- Classical Hatha Yoga with orientation of Alignment
- Detailed teachings of Vinyasa Flow
- The power of Pranayama, breathing techniques for mind and body stillness
- Yoga Nidra the conscious sleeping of an Yogi
- Detailed Anatomy with relation and effect of yogic practice
- Learning and chanting of powerful mantras
- Teaching and learning of Meditation
- Basics of Yoga Therapy
Monday – Saturday, with Wednesday being a half-day class.
Sunday – Excursions
Daily Schedule of the week
|5:45 am||Classical Hatha Yoga|
|10:30 am||Yoga Philosophy|
|12:00 pm||Alternate classes of Mantra Chanting/ Teaching Mythology/ Adjustment & Alignment|
|3:00 pm||Yoga Anatomy|
|4:15 pm||Vinyasa Flow Yoga|
|6:00 pm||Meditation and Relaxation|
Beside the extensive yogic activities, Students are brought out for trips to Yogic Caves, Yoga by the sacred river Ganges, in the mountains with view of sunrise and peaks of the greater Himalayas, small treks to walk with the nature, local sightseeing and much more.
Course Fee includes:
- 3 meals a day with beverages
- Study Materials
- Excursion Trips
Upcoming Course Dates – 2017
|7 sep 2017 – 3 Oct 2017||$1350||Fully Booked|
|7 Oct 2017 – 3 Nov 2017||$1350||Apply Now|
|7Nov 2017 – 3 Dec 2017||$1350||Apply Now|
|7 Dec 2017 – 3 Jan 2018||$1350||Apply Now|
|7 Jan 2018 – 3 Feb 2018||$1350||Apply Now|
|7 Feb 2018 – 3 Mar 2018||$1350||Apply Now|
|7 Mar 2018 – 3 April 2018||$1350||Apply Now|
|7 April 2018 – 3 May 2018||$1350||Apply Now|
|7 May 2018 – 3 Jun 2018||$1350||Apply Now|
|7 Jun 2018 – 3 July 2018||$1350||Apply Now|
Course Features of Vinyasa Yogashala
What you will take back from this course
- You will get a solid foundation to enhance your knowledge in 'the path of yoga'.
- Insightful knowledge of an intense physical approach and spiritual philosophical path
- Gives you an opportunity to change your life for the better and to spread the positivity around.
- You can create a fulfilling yoga practice routine for your own evolution in yoga.
- What's more is that you can go back to your respective, cities, towns, countries and teach this unique and deep knowledge of yoga to others.
- An internationally valid Certification from Yoga Alliance U.S.A which allows you to teach worldwide.
- You will learn the techniques of teaching from teachers, so you can improvise your teaching style as well as self-practice.
What makes Vinyasa Yogashala unique from others!
- During the course, you will stay in an authentic Yoga ashram within a peaceful environment, where you will form a community with other learners like you.
- Self-study areas such as the garden and the sacred Ganges River.
- Limited class size/ small classes with a maximum capacity of 10 students so that students can absorb the learning, giving each student the attention and space required to grow individually.
- Highly qualified and trained teachers.
- Course manual written by professional yoga course writers.
- Learn Anatomy with proper alignment of the body to prevent physical injuries.
- Learn how to design a perfectly flowing class.
- Deepen self-practice knowledge under experienced gurus.
- Strong Vinyasa focus with foundation in both Vinyasa flow and Hatha Yoga.
- Become a better version of yourself by developing a connection with self through Meditation and Yoga Nidra.
- Upon completion, receive a Yoga Alliance Teacher Training Certification which allows you to teach worldwide.
- Weekly excursions are also built into the weekly schedule to ensure there is time to enjoy the beauty of the surrounding area, further enhancing students experience.